As a fifth-year student attending Hogwarts in Hogwarts Legacy for the first time, you have missed out on a lot of time on campus. There are going to be a lot of things you are going to want to accomplish on and off campus to prove that you are one of the greatest Wizard or Witch to ever attend the school. One of those things you may be looking to accomplish is unlocking a Flying Broom or maybe even thirteen of them just so you can have choices when you are soaring through the skies.
Flying Brooms are a great method of transportation in Hogwarts Legacy. Brooms will ultimately get you to many destinations faster, you just have to put in the work to try and unlock them. In total, there are thirteen different Brooms that you can unlock in Hogwarts Legacy. Some of them will be much easier to acquire, while a handful of them will require the completion of some Challenges. After you have collected them all, you will not only have tons of choices as to what Flying Broom you are going to show off to other students at Hogwarts, but you will also be one step closer to unlocking the “Collector’s Edition” Achievement/Trophy.
1. Ember Dash Broom
- The Ember Dash Broom can be purchased from Spintwiches Sporting Needs in Hogsmeade for 600 Galleons.
2. Hogwarts House Broom
- The Hogwarts House Broom can be purchased from Spintwiches Sporting Needs in Hogsmeade for 600 Galleons.
3. Moon Trimmer Broom
- The Moon Trimmer Broom can be purchased from Spintwiches Sporting Needs in Hogsmeade for 600 Galleons.
4. Wind Wisp Broom
- The Wind Wisp Broom can be purchased from Spintwiches Sporting Needs in Hogsmeade for 600 Galleons.
5. Yew Weaver Broom
- The Yew Weaver Broom can be purchased from Spintwiches Sporting Needs in Hogsmeade for 600 Galleons.
6. Family Antique Broom
- The Family Antique Broom can purchased from Priya Treadwell, who is located in the Feldcroft Region, for 2,500 Galleons.
7. Aeromancer Broom
- The Aeromancer Broom can be purchased from Rohan Prakash, who is located in the Poidsear Coast, for 3,000 Galleons.
8. Silver Arrow Broom
- The Silver Arrow Broom can be purchased from Arn, who is located in the Hogwarts Vally Region, for 5,000 Galleons. Arn will not appear in this area until after you have completed the “Carted Away” Side Quest. Once the Quest has been completed, you can travel to Arn and purchase this Broom.
9. Sky Scythe Broom
- The Sky Scythe Broom can be purchased from Leopold Babcoke, who is located in Hogsmeade Valley, for 5,000 Galleons.
The first nine Brooms are all fairly easy to get. All it does is require a little traveling and a total of 18,500 Galleons. However, unlocking the last four Brooms will not cost you a penny more, but it is going to require you to pop some balloons.
Once you purchase a Broom and begin your journey soaring through the air, you will notice that there are tons of balloons that you can fly into a pop them while you are in the air. 1 set of balloons consist of 5 individual balloons. When you pop all five balloons in a set, you have completed one set of balloons. Hogwarts Legacy has 32 balloon sets in total and you will need to pop at least 15 sets of balloons to be rewarded with the remaining 4 Flying Brooms.
10. Night Dancer Broom
- Must pop 2 Balloon Sets
11. Lickety Swift Broom
- Must pop 5 Balloon Sets
12. Wild Fire Broom
- Must pop 10 Balloon Sets
13. Bright Spark Broom
- Must pop 15 Balloon Sets
Once you have popped your 15th Balloon Set, you have unlocked the four Flying Brooms that don’t require the use of any Galleons. If you have unlocked all thirteen Brooms, you have unlocked ever one available to acquire in Hogwarts Legacy. You are then free to show off whatever Broom you would like, and you will now be one step closer to the “Collector’s Edition” Achievement/Trophy in Hogwarts Legacy. So, what Flying Broom is your favorite of the ones that you have unlocked?