The fourth ratings update for NBA 2K20 went live this week and Atlanta Hawks point guard Trae Young was the big winner this round.
Atlanta Hawks point guard Trae Young finally got some love in NBA 2K20. The latest ratings update (#4) went live this week and the 21-year-old superstar has finally hit the 90 overall milestone.
Young received a one-point boost to his overall, putting him among some elite company. A second-year player, Young is averaging 29.1 points per game, which is third-most in the league. He’s considered one of the brightest up-and-coming stars in the NBA and could very well be among the top ten-rated players in NBA 2K20 by season’s end.
The latest update didn’t bring good news for all players, though. Los Angeles Clippers small forward Paul George dropped two points, bringing him down to a 91 overall. He’s still among the best-rated in the game but is no longer a top-ten player.
Here are the top players in NBA 2K20 following the latest ratings update (#4, as of January 2020). The parenthesis next to some of the players denotes that their ratings were adjusted with this update.
More from App Trigger
- LeBron James – 97 overall
- James Harden – 97 overall
- Giannis Antetokounmpo – 97 overall
- Kawhi Leonard – 96 overall
- Luka Doncic: 96 OVR
- Kevin Durant – 96 overall
- Steph Curry – 95 overall
- Anthony Davis – 95 overall
- Damian Lillard – 92 overall
- Paul George: 91 OVR (-2)
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 91 OVR
- Joel Embiid: 91 OVR
- Kyrie Irving: 91 OVR
- Nikola Jovic – 90 overall (+1)
- Trae Young – 90 overall (+1)
It’s not that Paul George has been bad, per se. He’s averaging 23.5 points per game. But he’s had some issues staying healthy. The Clippers are still 28-13 and look dominant when him and Kawhi Leonard have been on the court together; but, that’s been rare this season thus far.
Interestingly, there wasn’t too much shakeup at the top of the NBA 2K20 ratings board. Dallas Mavericks small forward Luka Doncic has, by far, made the biggest leap in overall rating this season, jumping from 87 at the start of the season to his current rating of 96.
We’ll have to wait a few more weeks to see if he joins LeBron James, James Harden and Giannis Antetokounmpo at the very top. Some other notable changes in the ratings update include:
- Hassan Whiteside: 87 overall (+2)
- Nikola Vucevic: 86 overall (+1)
- Malcolm Brogdon: 85 overall (-1)
- Steven Adams: 85 overall (+2)
- Al Horford: 84 overall (-3)
- Eric Bledsoe: 84 overall (-1)
- Kyle Lowry: 84 overall (-1)
- D’Angelo Russell: 84 overall (-1)
- Spencer Dinwiddie: 83 overall (-1)
- Jrue Holiday: 83 overall (-1)
- Jonas Valanciunas: 83 overall (+1)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: 83 overall (+2)
- Blake Griffin: 82 overall (-2)
The full list of overall changes in NBA 2K20’s ratings update #4 can be found here. Are there any surprises or players you feel were left out?