Final Fantasy XVI is officially out now. There are tons of Main Quests and Side Quests that you will be able to complete, there are tons of bosses that are going to need to be defeated, and some of the enemies can really give you a headache over time.
During the early stages of Final Fantasy XVI, you shouldn’t have too much trouble defeating your foes, but as the game progresses bosses and enemies will get harder and harder. Luckily if things get too tough, there are Timely Ring Accessories that act as cheats for the game.
What are Timely Ring Accessories in Final Fantasy XVI?
There are 5 Timely Ring Accessories that you can access in Final Fantasy XVI in total. Each of them offer an advantage to the player as a form of “cheating” the game. These cheats are meant to be included in the game and Square Enix included them for players who find themselves stuck during any portion of the game.
- Ring of Timely Assistance: When this is activated, pet commands will be automatic. Torgal will respond depending on your movements and decision.
- Ring of Timely Evasion: When this is activated, Clive will automatically dodge attacks as long as the attack can be dodged.
- Ring of Timely Focus: When this is activated, time slows down before Clive is attacked. A circular ring appears, and you must dodge the attack before you are hit.
- Ring of Timely Healing: When this is activated, you will no longer have to worry about healing on your own. When your health drops below a certain threshold, Clive will automatically use a potion to heal.
- Ring of Timely Strikes: When this is activated, this will allow for Clive to create complex attack combos with the single push of a button.
These Timely Rings can be a little overpowered but can prove to be helpful if you truly do get stuck. The main purpose of them is to use them if a boss proves to be too tough and you simply just want to move on and progress through the game.